Nov 19, 2010

Your Life Mission - The Purpose of Your Life

In order to awaken your true life’s purpose you need to be ready to accept ‘change’.  Change may come in the form of a change in consciousness, a change in belief-sets and/or thought-patterns, a distinct career change, a change in lifestyle choices.

Most of us have asked the question in one way or another, “What should I be doing with my lifeWhat’s my purpose?”


This is not an easy question ....

To find your answers:
·       
            Listen to your intuition.
.
Still your thinking, analytical mind.    Listen.
Everyone has an inner-voice that acts as our internal radar system and guide.  We just have to listen to it and trust it in order to be led by it successfully.

Feelings and messages about our purpose and passion often come as a gnawing thought or a reminder of what sparks your interests and what is important to you.  Sometimes some sort of serendipitous situation or event will take place in order to jolt your hidden personal passions and purpose.

Ask yourself:  ‘What makes me happy?’  -  and answer honestly.

Take the opportunity to really analyse your happiness.

What brings you true Joy?    Write a list ... you may see a trend develop.
What is stopping you from pursuing your joys and turning them into a life purpose or mission?

If you are spending a great deal of your time doing menial tasks, working at a job you loathe or living in a way that is unfulfilling for you, recognise and acknowledge this  –  then be ready for change. 

Think about what frustrates you, what excites you, what motivates you, what disinterests you.  Take conscious note of your reactions as these may indicate where your true purpose lies. 

Ask yourself what you love to do, what you love about yourself, what you love about your life.

Ask yourself what is really important to you?  What ‘causes’ do you lean towards?  What and/or who inspires you?

How could you make a positive difference to the world for yourself and others?  When we live our passions and life purposes we are fulfilled, satisfied and happy.  This positive vibration spreads and reverberates to every corner of your life and serves as an example for others to follow.

Trust yourself to make the right choices for YOU.  Listen to your inner-voice  –  then trust it.

Sometimes your inner voice may lead you along a path that could bring you great personal joy and fulfilment, but may seem a little unorthodox, unsuited or inappropriate to family, friends or peers in their view and judgement.  Sometimes finding and living your purpose could mean going against the wishes or advice of others, particularly that of close friends and family.  Be true to yourself regardless.  Walk your own path.

Make your decisions based upon your own personal truths  -  no one else’s.  Have faith and trust in your dreams and follow their lead.

Patience is an important key.  Finding your life’s purpose may take time to discover and nurture.  Trust that everything happens in divine right timing. 

If you are feeling unfulfilled and know there is ‘more to life’ out there for you, take the time, patience and commitment to find your true life purpose.  Once you find your passion and begin to live your purpose, it will be well worth it for you for the rest of your life.

"When a man is willing and eager, the gods join in."
- Aeschylus



Also see:
DISCOVER YOUR SOUL MISSION and LIFE PURPOSE


*
Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes



49 comments:

  1. God Bless Every Single One Of You That Is Associated With This.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings always, if ever you're in a rut ,call in your Angels.Blessings always♡

      Delete
  2. Thanks Anonymous ... but I am only one person - Joanne Sacred Scribes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that all it takes is one. And like anonymous below, I am here...almost six years later than his/hers post!...for a reason...for guidance. I hope this page will always be here for others to find too. ❤

      Delete
    2. Indeed! I always use the angelnumbers but this time i pressed on the highlighted word et voila. So thank you gracefully

      Delete
    3. I am greatful for the guidance received .. I appreciate the information available to all

      Delete
    4. Love and light to all that find their purpose, step forward as their authentic self and speak their truth from an open heart chakra in harmony with their balanced mind, body, and soul. Namaste

      Delete
    5. Love and light to all that find their purpose, step forward as their authentic self and speak their truth from an open heart chakra in harmony with their balanced mind, body, and soul. Namaste

      Delete
    6. I usually don't read the comments but I felt desperate to raise my vibrational perception today. I'm struggling a lot with lack of energy and finding direction. I've actually struggled all my life with it, so I just want to feel good..wake up feeling like I am surrounded by angels and living my purpose. I feel lost a lot.. though I keep trying to ignore it. But I do. And I feel a lone to be honest .. I don't think like most people.. I'm a very deep spiritual person.. and I believe I have great purpose.. but where? What? And how do I get the energy to find it? I love you all.. namaste'

      Delete
    7. I think the same Way as you! 777

      Delete
    8. I think the same Way as you! I Send love to you❤ 777

      Delete
    9. 21 21 21 333 777 is wat im seeing and ive been hearing and seeing things that most wouldnt actually see and im being told im crazy at the same time.deep down i know im not crazy or need meds can someone help me with whats going on..because something just not right. right now i lost someone i truly loved and found what i think and hope is my future or is it and also i dropped from something running at me and it went though me and i dropped and felt like my heart was taken from me and ever since then its been weird and not right what is going on please someone reach out and tell me that im not crazy or need to be in the hospital like everyone telling me

      Delete
    10. Your not crazy. When you say something went through you and it dropped you to your knees, can you give me a little more detail? Like what it looked like and how it felt?

      Delete
  3. I'm just trying to find my way, apparently something greater then my self is showing me or I would not be here right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1258 I am ready to be come my love my spiritual life and angel numbers are creating a world of collective conscious around the body of love 3 lite thank you for this website so be it namaste so shall it be as one humanity God 🙏✌️😎 😁 bless you and your own wherever ❤️ they roam

      Delete
  4. I don't know how it would be possible but I would love to meet with you some way and verbally hear your story of transformation....its the second time today I've posted something that's associated with your work.....something guided me to you specifically...it started with me looking up repetitive numbers on your website....which I look at everyday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was drawn to write something here -- I never do this. I know with every fiber of my being that my life's purpose is to help humanity in some way; just don't know where to start...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really interested if you started something. I would love to hear it! ❤️

      Delete
  6. Beautiful Jo!! And sooo appropriate for me today haha....I miss our chats, hope all is well and I look forward to connecting again xoxo love and light your way lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been so lost. I have a divine purpose. I am very spiritual and I see 10:10 12:12 1:11 and on occasion 2:22 I am battling with very serious health issues and feel like it's my time but I know it's not I am just very weak and ill. I am still confused however about my health. I am in need of serious medical help and have ran everyone away. I am scared and alone. Feeling curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hej Anonymous.
    Say to God in pray from the heart:
    God please help mee.
    God is divine love and his way, is the right way.
    Then your heart and your spirit guides.

    In light and happiness. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOD Bless you all....

    ReplyDelete
  10. vail, the eye openerOctober 14, 2014 at 6:41 PM

    I'm not sure how this page was on my phone. I jus clicked on my internet pages and this was on. I'm in a tough struggle in life Bt I am in one big battle against my love ones about my purpose. I wish so much I had someone to speak with who truly understood and accepted me for me. N who knew exactly how to guide me. If so, where r u, n most importantly wen will I finally meet u??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello vail,
      Email me anytime if you like. Kesh21790@gmail.com
      I feel your pain, God and his angels are with you everyday. They love you and you are blessed. Just ask for some guidance God blessed.

      Delete
    2. 1111 222 777 00 I am drawn to them I juat sit back and WATCH life now after my stroke and did not See this stuff before my stroke and its not just numbers I see its all kinds of synchronicity I have a purpose but dont know what it is iam kniw I am very blessed now and iam waiting very patiently but its nice to now I so t crazy others see this to love your site

      Delete
    3. I know that I am a guide, a leader, a teacher and a mother. We are equally loved by our Creator who gifted each of us individually, according to our individual life purposes. He will give u what u need when u need it. So patience must be mastered first. That means going with the flow, letting go of control and trusting God to fulfill his promises. You can't feel the angels like u want to without practicing spirituality every day. If you are interested in exploring these ideas further you can contact me at givit2godalwayz87@gmail.com or 530-321-3003

      Delete
    4. I am responding to the post by unknown from October 22nd 2020. I was interested to hear that you began seeing numbers and synchronicities after your stroke. I encourage you to read the book Stroke of Insight! It's by a neuro scientist who suffered a stroke that pretty much wiped out her left brain functioning. So she experienced five to the right brain with no interference from ego consciousness. But she was completely unable to function physically speech, movement, cognitive functioning. After 8 years of intense rehab the was able to function and was able to describe play powerful experience of Nirvana and Oneness with all when she existed in only right brain consciousness. Even though she suffered terribly with physical pain and being incapacitated

      Delete
  11. Great post. I recently started looking up numerology and calculated my life path number using this method https://numerologyangel.com/life-path-number/ and I feel like I'm finally on the right path. Thanks again Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good insight....I will copy & save and always use it as reference for me....

    True inspiration and guiding.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joanne, thank you. You are doing a wonderful job by been there for us. You are an earth Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Joanne from all of my heart! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Joanne from all of my heart! Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so very much Joanne! Your words are trusted, tried, and true! Spirit truly speaks through you and i know i can always trust you as a great source to assist with my Angel number path. Your site is the Angel number bible. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much Joanne! You are always spot on❤️😍💕

    ReplyDelete
  18. For now I pass.. but either I'll find my true life's purpose or I'll be back here again for sure. Light and love everyone, bless you all! ❤️��

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you! ����❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you. Blessings all round ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  21. I keep seeing sequences like 1313,1414,1515,1616, ...or 2020,2121,.. in one day, repeatedly. Any idea what does it mean? And keep waking up at around 5.50 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. 4:44 AM. Less then an hour ago picked up my phone to check the time. Haven't been seeing numbers for quite some time. This message was very welcome. Love, light and peace to all.USA, state of New York.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for all your effort, love and time you have put into this website un-selfishly.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow. Every one who has commented is talking about me. Love and light

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thankful for this page and everyone on it we are all blessed. I have been seen angel numbers of all kinds over the last 13+ years and all I can say is I’m overly abundant and blessed and I hope you all are too!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. 12 years later this article came to me - the universe is such a wonderful
    place as the creator knew where and where to put this and me together..... thank you for this article

    ReplyDelete
  27. Or you can always get a Human Design reading which helps you to understand your life purpose if you're struggling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice post thank you Robbin

    ReplyDelete
  29. Joanne💘 thank you!

    Om Shreem
    Om Hreem Shreem Hreem
    Kleem Shreem Kleem
    Vitteshwaraya Namah

    [Kuber Mantra]

    2323 / 77 / 5 / 1222 / 790 / 8 / 2359 / 86 / 85 / 002

    ReplyDelete