Apr 14, 2015
YOUR LIFE PURPOSE and SOUL MISSION
Each of us was born with a unique purpose to fulfil and path to follow. Our soul’s mission is our life’s ‘calling’. This is our ‘dharma’ or Divine plan for our soul. Our dharma is our reason for being.
Many people don’t have the faintest idea of what their mission or purpose actually is.
To find out begin my asking yourself:
- What is my passion? What am I passionate about? What do I love to do? What truly really makes me happy?
You will recognize your passion because it will ignite a feeling of excitement within your heart and soul. It makes you feel enthusiastic, energized and alive.
Pursuing your soul’s passion will not always be easy though and at times it can feel like a quite a roller-coaster ride, and invariably, it takes hard work. But – if we do not accept the challenge, then we’ve betrayed ourselves, our own souls.
Your mission is not necessarily your job or occupation. Your soul mission doesn’t have to be what you do for a living, to earn an income. It may be something you do after work hours, on the weekends or in your spare time. Your mission may have nothing to do with what you do, but rather, what and who you are.
Our mission involves utilizing and perfecting the talents that are within our soul, and to share those talents and the highest and truest parts of ourselves with others.
It is our spiritual duty to pursue our mission - and as our soul develops, so does our mission.
Discover Your Soul’s Mission
Ask yourself the following questions, and answer honestly. Allow your heart to speak to you - and listen as the answers come to your naturally. Ask for Divine direction and be open to all possibilities.
- Am I happy with the direction in which my life is headed?
- Am I happy with how I spend my time?
- What are my greatest talents?
- How can I refine and perfect it?
- What talent or skill can I share with others?
- How can I share that skill and talent with others?
- How can I use this talent to earn an income in order to enable me to devote my time and efforts towards it?
- What would make me happiest?
- What is my PASSION?
Listen closely to your heart’s answers and trust your Higher Self.